Sunday, September 12, 2010

Songs on Repeat the Week of September 5



I find new songs in all sorts of places. The radio, back ground music at a store or restaurant, television shows, and when I'm sick of my iPod, Pandora. These songs came to me courtesy of my Pandora station called "Chillin'" for the song by Wale featuring Lady Gaga.

Marching on by Timbaland featuring One Republic

Close Call by Rilo Kiley

Hiroshima (B B B Benny Hit His Head) by Ben Folds

Generation Lost by B.O.B. aka Bobby Ray

The Prayer by Kid Cudi

And finally, one more song not from Pandora. This song is great. Not epic, for sure, but what makes it so amazing is that it's made by a nine-year-old girl. Not just any girl either, but the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett. Here is Whip My Hair by Willow Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment