Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Songs on Repeat for the Month of October


October was a crazy busy month for me. I logged around 120 miles of running, had to finalize a 10Q, ran a half-marathon and had an out of town visitor in for a weekend. In short, I could barely find time to breathe this month. But since the running goes on, no matter what else is going on in my life, so does my collection of music grow. Here's what I've been enjoying this past month:

Unless It's Kicks by Okkervil River

Come With Me by ceo

None of Dem by Robyn & Royksopp

Victory (Featuring Nas & John Legend) by DJ Khaled

Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare by Matt & Kim

Alive (Nightmare) (Featuring Ratatat) by Kid Cudi

I Fall In Love Everyday by Fake Money

Dog Days Are Over (Breakage Remix) by Florence + the Machine

Everlasting Light by the Black Keyes

Vaporize by Broken Bells

Got That Tonic by Fake Money

(Ha Ha) Slow Down (Featuring Young Jeezy) by Fat Joe

And because my friend Jennifer was in town, I went to see "In The Heights" this month and she was kind enough to share the soundtrack with me. So I've been listening to the music from that awesome show. Here's a link to their Tony Awards performance of the song "96000."

No comments:

Post a Comment