Monday, August 1, 2011

Music Mondays


One of the best parts of running is listening to new music. I've always been a huge music fan, and music has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.

New songs are a great way to keep the motivation for exercise up. If you aren't a huge music fan, then maybe planning workouts around your favorite TV shows are a great idea too - almost all gyms have televisions these days.

Here's my new favorite songs on repeat:

Can you feel it (feat. Whiz Kalifa)by Sublime with Rome

Pumped up Kicks (All the Other Kids mix) by DJ Hipst3r

I'm Not Your Toy (Jack Beats Remix) by La Roux

The Cave by Mumford & Sons

Lighters (Feat. Bruno Mars) by Bad Meets Evil

Next week, I'll be on to something new, though I highly suspect I won't be over these songs by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment