Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's so hard to make decisions



For a million and one reasons, I have decided to run the Philadelphia Marathon instead. In case, you are starting to doubt my commitment to the race, consider how scary and intimidating this race is. I’m sure and unsure of my ability to run it at the same time. Trying to find the right race which will balance the right course with the right race atmosphere and the least amount of travel stress is a fine art and Philly proved to be the race that offered the best options.



Now that I’ve finally set my eye on a date and race, there is one more thing. My race will be the day after my Dad’s 50th birthday, and so I will run the race for him. Of course, I’ll also send him a present too!

Race Details:

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Philadelphia, PA

Link to Course

No comments:

Post a Comment