Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Wedding Recovery



Little girls dream about their wedding day from the very first moment they laid eyes on poufy white dresses and red roses. Not in India! Indian girls dream about their wedding week.

Several parties, prayer cermonies, and two sarees later, my friends' Priti and Pak are finally married and away on their honeymoon. But I had so much fun celebrating with them, that I forgot to eat healthy, sleep, and run for almost a week.

Now I'm back in the city, eating healthy and running, and guess how I feel? Awesome? Not quite. But if I only ran when I felt super, I'd never run. And if I never ran, then I'd never feel great. It's a vicious cycle. So I'm going to bed early, eating my veggies and keeping up with my runs.

A post on how to be your own nutritionist and The Wall coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment