Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Who needs Gatorade when Tiffany’s jewelry is waiting at the finish line?




Ok, so unless I come up with $2000 in the next 15 minutes, I have to set my heart on another marathon.

Thankfully, I’ve already been working on my 9+1 for the ING NY Marathon for 2011 and I will be running NY no matter what next year.

So what’s the winning race to take the place of NY? It’s the Nike Women’s Marathon….in San Francisco! I checked some reviews of the course and it’s a HARD one with lots of hills, but there are firemen in tuxedos giving out Tiffany’s necklaces at the end. What can I say? I’m a sucker for nice jewelry and hot guys, so steep hills and waterfront winds be damned!

My real fundraising page is this one, but the money raised through NY isn’t yet transferred over. I’m working on that ASAP. Please help me out by donating. Whatever you can spare is more than enough!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nikesf10/aczerwiens

Just incase you are wondering (and don’t know your world famous bridges), that’s my friend Liz and I at the Seaport in New York. In the background, you can see the Brooklyn Bridge. As I’ve never been to SF, I can’t really provide a pic of the Golden Gate Bridge, but one day I’ll post one.

No comments:

Post a Comment